Monday, December 5, 2016

One Last Post

When we created The Printed Fabric Bee three years ago, we were excited to challenge ourselves to fling paint in the quest to print interesting and beautiful fabrics.  We weren't sure if anyone would jump on board to follow us online, but to our surprise, hundreds of you did.  We are very grateful to all of you who have followed along on this fantastic journey!


 And now, this journey is coming to an end. This will be the last post here at The Printed Fabric Bee blog.  The Printed Fabric Bee Facebook page will be closing December 31, 2016.  Feel free to stop over there before the 31st and say goodbye and/or share your own printed fabric.

Of course this blog wouldn't have been what it was without all of the fantastic Queen Bee artists who have shared their amazzzzzing talents.  We want to thank each one and encourage all of our readers to continue visiting their blogs and websites, buy their books, and take a class from them whenever you get the opportunity!

Gerrie Congdon
Lynda Heines
Jackie Lams
Carol Eaton
Lesley Riley
Julie B. Booth
Susan Purney Mark
Pokey Bolton
Leslie Tucker Jenison
Jane Davila
Deborah Boschert
Judy Gula
Cyndi Souder
Terri Stegmiller
Candace Edgerley
Susan Edmonson

The three years of photos, tips, and tutorials will continue to be available on the blog, so please take advantage of these posts.  We want to extend our best wishes to each of you and hope you will continue to be inspired to fling paint and print your own fabulous fabric!

Lynn Krawczyk and Lisa Chin

9 comments:

  1. Why are you closing up? I have enjoyed your posts over the last year or so. I am sorry to see you go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bee has run her course. Thank you so much for following along!

      Delete
  2. I am so sorry to see this close. I know how much work you all have invested in making this a success. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'll still check in with all the fabulous artists on their own blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm - I seem to be missing from the list of artists. My feelings are hurt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO SORRY GERRIE! I fixed the post. I knew I should have triple checked it!!! You are a very important part of the Bee! Please forgive me.

      Delete
  4. Sorry to see this end. Thank you for all the inspirations and instructions.
    I enjoyed every post. Best of luck where the next road leads you,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the inspiration. I am sorry it took so long for me to find you. Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive really appreciated all your wisdoms and advice, many, many thanks one and all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and leaving us a message! We love hearing from you!