Saturday, October 1, 2016

And the Winner is. . . .

Thanks to everyone for your great comments!

There were 110 comments on the four posts and I used a random number generator to chose the winner

Surprisingly, it chose the last commenter!
SO, the winner of the FOUR Sun Printed Fat Quarters, 
TWO yards of Mistyfuse, and ONE Mini Goddess Sheet is:

Vicki

I sent an email to you Vicki.
Please email me with your mailing address and I will get these prizes out to you right away!

October's Queen Bee is Terri Stegmiller

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a very good discussion on repeating patterns. (This might be a duplicate comment because I think I forgot to hit the "publish" button earlier. If so, please eliminate ONE.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and leaving us a message! We love hearing from you!