Sunday, January 31, 2016

And We Have a Winner...

Blue Glue Gel and Freezer Paper

Thank you all so much for your comments over this past month. I put the names (and there were LOTS of them!) in a "hat" (really a paper bag) and had hubby pull the winner...

Congrats to:
CraftALife who commented on January 3rd. Please get in contact with me so I can send off your signed copy of Fabric Printing at Home and 1 yard of Prepared for Dyeing cotton (My email is: threadborn@cox.net).

For those of you who didn't win...I hope that you enjoyed these tutorials. You can find many more interesting fabric printing techniques using materials you have at home in my book, Fabric Printing at Home. Why not pick up a copy? It's a great family-friendly reference!


If you haven't already signed up for my FREE online newsletter, Julie B Booth Surface Design News, hop on over to my blog...the sign up is in the right-hand column. The newsletter arrives in your email about once a month and has lots of kitchen-inspired fabric printing projects.

The "reboot" of The Printed Fabric Bee continues on February 7th with the first post by Susan Purney Mark. Susan will be focusing on using painted fusibles to create texture and design on fabrics. Sounds really interesting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I am so happy to have won this! I will send you my details via email now. Thanks Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations what a great start to the new year .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and leaving us a message! We love hearing from you!